Hello Friends of Tree Top!
We hope you are all staying happy and healthy, and doing your part in minimizing the spread by enjoying your time at home. We wanted to touch base with our amazing community to let you know that we are diligently working at protecting our staff and our loyal clients (like you) in the best and safest ways possible.
With the state issued “stay at home” order we want to let you know that we are considered a skilled trade providing essential services. On March 19th, the Department of Homeland Security issued an advisory calling tree care a critical industry and listing specific services that we can still perform and provide at this time.
The services we will continue to perform with care include:
· Hazard tree removal or removal of a dangerous tree
· Pruning of dead, dying, or dangerous limbs
· Treatment for invasive insects which if left untreated would rapidly destroy a tree causing a hazard
· Protection against the spread of invasive and/or injurious pests
· Road safety, and building or residence clearance
· Cabling or bracing a hazardous tree
· Mitigating storm damage
· Emergency response readiness
· Removal of fire damaged or fuel trees in a fire hazard area
· Assessment of hazard trees or pest issues for the purposes of removal or treatment as described above
We are taking the uncertainty with COVID-19 seriously, and continue to provide these essential services while not putting any of our clients, employees, and the public at risk. Our office and sales staff have the option to work remotely, or while in office we are maintaining the recommended 6 foot space as well as staggering schedules. Our crew is wearing gloves, sanitizing tools between jobs, maintaining the 6 foot distance, sanitizing the trucks, as well as only allowing 1 person in each vehicle at a time. Please note that we are continuing to provide estimates and will gladly follow the recommendations of the CDC, as well as what our clients are most comfortable with. If you would prefer no contact while at your property, we will gladly call you while there to discuss any concerns. If you would like to walk the property with our Arborist, we will maintain the recommended 6 foot distance. We look forward to continuing to support our community in these uncertain times.
We believe that our urban trees are important for our clients, employees, and community's health, on many different levels. We will do everything in our power to ensure we follow these guidelines and recommendations that our public health agencies have enacted. As always if you have any questions or concerns, call our office at 970-568-9695 or send an email to email@example.com.